TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to Game Day Soccer Academy (GDSA). By registering in any of our programs or attending to any training session or activity held by GDSA you agree and accept the following terms and conditions.
All students are required and undertake to obey the reasonable instructors and coaches of Game Day Soccer Academy (GDSA), and to abide by such rules as will all coaches, shall be in the best interest of the organisation and its student members, from time to time bring into force.
Football is at times a physical, contact sport. By registering my child, I declare that they are fit to participate in all activities. As the parent or guardian of the player, I understand that these programs, activities, games and training elements are hazardous by nature and I assume all risks of injuries arising from participation. I release, indemnify and hold harmless Game day soccer academy and its directors, employees and representatives from any claim, demand or action arising in connection with the player’s participation.
Consent for Medical Treatment/Liability Release – I hereby indemnify Gameday soccer academy against responsibility for any accident, loss or injury suffered by my child/children during the course of these activities. Should at any time Gameday soccer academy or its representatives consider that my child requires medical or hospital treatment, I consent to you obtaining this at my expense
Registration as a player/student of Game Day Soccer Academy (GDSA) is on condition that the player/student enrols in the organisation at his/her own risk. Game Day Soccer Academy by its Directors, Coaches or Students will bear and accept no responsibility whatsoever for any adverse consequences of activities participated in by, whether solely or involving fellow Players/students whether authorised or unauthorised and without limiting generally of the foregoing, in particular for
- Accidental death
- Any personal injury which may be sustained whilst training, game or any other activity held by GDSA
- Loss, through theft or otherwise and damage to personal property and effects; either before, during or after the commencement of training classes with Football Excellence Academy
I confirm that I have disclosed all relevant pre-existing medical conditions to the Gameday soccer academy managers. I acknowledge that Gameday soccer academy and its representatives are not medically qualified and will provide medical assistance to the best of their ability if required. In the case that my child has a known potentially life-threatening medical condition such as but not limited to anaphylaxis, asthma, diabetes etc.
ADDITIONAL AGREEMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Academy administrators may make any modifications in the training schedule as deemed necessary. Such modifications do not relieve the undersigned of their payment obligations under any circumstances.
- By registering my kid/s, myself or any player in any program, I permit Gameday Soccer academy to use the player’s picture or likeness in the promotion of Gameday soccer academy programs in printed or electronic media, including the website. I understand all images are optimized for web use to protect the children. I renounce any claims upon Gameday soccer academy for reimbursement for the purpose of this material.
- Game Day Soccer Academy operates a no-refund policy. If for any reason you are not able to attend a session then a make-up class can be made (maximum of 2 make-up sessions per player per term)
- If you register for a program, you will be required to pay the full program fee and no refund will be provided due to early termination of the program.
- In the event that Game Day soccer academy cancels the program due to safety reasons or not ideal weather conditions GDSA will schedule a make-up session at the end of the term, most likely in the school holidays. If this session isn’t provided by GDSA then users will get credit ($ per session) in the term of the same program
In completing your registration details and enrolling in one of our programs, you acknowledge these terms and conditions.